Adventure Suites of North Conway, NH




The Exterior of the Adventure Suites
I’ve vacationed in North Conway dozens of times – from trips with my family when I was a child to getaways with my husband to family vacations with my own children.  A few years ago, we watched the construction of the Adventure Suites with curiosity.  What exactly were they building?  Would it be family-friendly, or more appropriate for couples?
This past weekend, my husband and I visited North Conway, and saw a “Take a Tour” sign outside.  So, we did just that!
The Adventure Suites offers seventeen unique and completely different suites.  Some are kid-friendly, some are more romantic, but they are all incredibly detailed.
During our tour, we had the chance to see two of the suites in depth (we peeked into another one).  The first we saw was the Cave, which has a huge hot tub, rainfall shower, and fun little hideaways for the kids.  My kids would especially love the sleeping nook – it’s so unique and fun.  We also saw the Show Time suite, which looks just like an old-fashioned movie theater.  There’s a ten foot projection screen, popcorn maker, wet bar with fridge, and elevated bath room.  The room sleeps six.
Other suites include tree house, jungle, NY City Penthouse, and Love Shack.  We were so impressed with how amazingly detailed these suites are and can’t wait to visit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...